Judy is one of several "Kitchen Angels." There are a variety of ways to provide loving service!
The West Valley Center for Spiritual Living is a thriving community because of its Loving Service Team. Our Loving Servers grace us with love and personal commitment through their service. How about you? Do you have some time to donate? A talent, skill, or passion you'd like to share with others? To the extent each of us contributes our unique abilities, talents, or the time we give, the West Valley Center for Spiritual Living grows that much stronger and more vibrant.
There are several ways you can donate your time and talent. Here are a few:
To express your willingness to join the Loving Service Team, please complete the form below.
- Greeter/usher – greet people at the door on Sundays, hand out programs, collect tithing donations during service.
- Bookstore – ring up sales, operate cash register and credit card machine, make book recommendations.
- Sound booth – coordinate sound and lighting for the service, cue music, duplicate CDs.
- Kitchen – set up potlucks, arrange food donations on serving table, clean up after service. No cooking required.
- Office (Mon – Thu, 9am – 3pm) – various administrative tasks. Cheryl could use your help if you have an hour or two each week.
- Facilities/building maintenance – minor maintenance and repair.
- Thrift store volunteer - the "Treasure Trove" is a great way to meet people, and you'll get a discount!
- Youth education – assist in the Youth Education program or Pre-School program. This could be as little as one Sunday per month.
- WVCSL Decorating (Beautification) Committee – assist committee in the aesthetic direction of the Spiritual Enrichment Center